Saturday, March 23, 2024

Four hours into Scott Whiskers: The Search for Mr. Fumbleclaw and I’ve reached chapter two!

Meet Ricky, hairdresser of the furs!

After visiting the pet salon where Mr. Fumbleclaw was last seen, I snuck my way into the security room at the police station to check the surveillance tapes. Captain Pauli, guardian of the realm, is easily my favorite character in this game. They really got his graphic design nailed, because he actually looks like some real cops I know, lol! And I even found my own likeness between all of the wanted posters on the bulletin board (a reward I received for testing this game…)

Lies, all lies!

A trip to the post office gave me several leads as to where Mr. Fumbleclaw could’ve ended up. I visited a bunch of new locations, talked to some extra characters, and now I’m trying to figure out where to go and what to do. I have a feeling there’s a clear order in how to go about this next section, so I think I’ve got a lot of running back and forth ahead of me.

You gather quite an array of inventory items in this game...

I must admit though, a couple of exterior background designs of these new locations lack a bit of quality compared to what I’ve seen so far. And there are a couple of cliché characters some players might take offense to; Alfredo, the very much Italian accented pizzeria owner (and the Tarantella Napoletana constantly playing in the background doesn’t really help either), and Ricky, hairdresser of the pets.

Of course I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment