Monday, July 18, 2022

Further investigations in "The Hand of Glory"!

I died three times in this room...
Six hours after I started playing The Hand of Glory, so far I haven't encountered anything referring to the title nor the cross in the logo. Whenever I look at Lars, I see Rufus from the Deponia games; there's some similarity in character design, and Rufus would also pronounce his name in that fashion every chance he got.

Devious little puzzle, took me a bit to figure out, but I did it!
I got a few leads since last time and followed them all through. The puzzle are right up my alley, I'm practically waltzing through this game except for a couple of instances, like when getting hold of a certain medaillion proved to be far simpler than what I kept trying to do.

Let's start cooking! Always easy when you have a good recipe to follow! The end result didn't look anything like meatballs, though...
I haven't played as much with Alice as I'd hoped. I thought you'd have to switch between the two characters more often, a bit like with Gabriel and Grace in the Gabriel Knight games, but other than the one time earlier in the game all I do is going to Alice with something I need her to look up online. Would've been fun if you could then do the searching yourself, as Alice.

I hope she'll have a bigger part to play soon...
I just got one big lead which I think I know how it'll help me, so I'm going to check it out right away!

You can find the The Hand of Glory on Steam and on itch.io!

And you can wishlist the second game, Roots in the Sky, on Steam as well!







No comments:

Post a Comment